Oil and Gas Property Auction Services
EnergyNet offers an easy-to-use oil and gas auction service that facilitates the sale of producing working interests (operated and non-operated), overrides, royalties, mineral interests, and non-producing leasehold. EnergyNet is a continuous oil and gas property marketplace with due diligence and bidding available 24/7/365, where auctions close weekly. Most of the properties EnergyNet sells are located in the lower 48 United States and typically range in value from $1,000 to $20,000,000. Using an Internet platform, EnergyNet allows buyers the flexibility and convenience of conducting their acquisition and divestment activities online.
Auction services include:
- Property Preparation
- Land Staff Support
- Scanning of all Hardcopy Data / Electronic Data Transfer
- Hosting Online Due Diligence Data Rooms for each lot
- Creation and Delivery (Mailing and Downloads) of Bound Data Packages and CD-ROMS to Buyers
- Property Marketing, Advertising and Promotion
- Facilitate the Competitive Bid Process/ Screen Buyers / Credit Verification / FINRA suitability
- Closing Services / Post-Sale Negotiation Services
- Wiring / Escrow Services
- Conveyance Documents to Seller and Buyer Recorded
Negotiated Sale Services
EnergyNet offers negotiated sale services through a sealed bid marketing approach. A private negotiated sale should be employed for properties that have significant upside potential, or in the case that a seller would rather offer the property package to a smaller set of potential purchasers. Negotiated sales are typically employed when the property package needs significant engineering and geological services to obtain maximum value. A private negotiated sale is also a great approach if you are looking for a discrete way to monetize your assets.
- Negotiated Sales & Transactions
- Project Packaging Recommendations
- Secure Online Data rooms, as well as, Physical Data rooms
- Sales Brochure Preparation
- Information Memorandum Preparation
- Confidentiality Agreement Execution
- Upstream Projects: Acquisitions, Divestitures, Prospects, Land
- Purchase & Sale Agreement Negotiations and Closing Services
- Reserves Evaluation & Audits
- Economic Property Appraisals
- Fair Market Value Determinations
- Field Studies
- Production Optimization
- Geological Evaluations
- 3D Geophysical Integration
- Seismic Attribute Analysis
- Risk Assessment
Prospect Marketing Services
EnergyNet also offers prospect marketing and private placement services. EnergyNet is pleased to announce our joint venture with Corridor & Associates. Our joint venture allows buyers access to carefully selected, high quality, development and exploratory projects while providing sellers access to our sophisticated investor group.
Our prospect marketing services include:
- Competition & Worldwide Buyer Exposure
- Value & Negotiating Leverage
- Reserve & Economic Analysis
- Integrated Geological & Geophysical Evaluations
- Confidential & Secure Worldwide Marketing
EnergyNet has developed ways to aid buyers in the post-sale process! We offer the following features:
Post Sale Notification Service
EnergyNet.com, Inc. offers a Post-Sale Notification Service where Energynet Services, LLC will:
- Notify the operator(s), gas marketer(s), and oil marketer(s) for the purchased property of the change in ownership by providing a copy of the recorded conveyance document by email or priority mail;
- Request that division orders be sent to Buyer of the property on EnergyNet.com and provide Buyer's proper mailing address; and
- Provide Buyer with copies of the notices and requests via email or fax.
Energynet Services, LLC, will perform the above services for $200.00 per well per lot. Please contact email@example.com with questions or orders. An order form is available to make the request, and can be found here.
The Seller is to provide to EnergyNet.com, Inc., all instruments to convey title to the subject Properties prior to the sale of the properties for examination by the Buyer as defined in the Seller's Agreement for the Sale of Oil and Gas Properties. By Buyer's execution of the Buyer's Agreement to Purchase Properties, we have eliminated the need for the Buyer's signature on the conveyancing document or assignment, thereby, saving both the Buyer and Seller time. EnergyNet will assign properties to only registered, accredited buyers. EnergyNet.com will process all documents for recording and will return the same to the appropriate parties.