What is EnergyNet?
EnergyNet offers an easy-to-use oil and gas auction and sealed bid transaction service that facilitates the sale of producing working interests (operated and non-operated), overrides, royalties, mineral interests, and non-producing leasehold. EnergyNet is a continuous oil and gas property marketplace with due diligence and bidding available 24/7/365, where auctions and sealed bid packages close weekly. Most of the properties EnergyNet sells are located in the lower 48 United States and typically range in value from $1,000 to $100 million. Using an Internet platform, EnergyNet allows buyers the flexibility and convenience of conducting their acquisition and divestment activities online.
EnergyNet clients include major oil companies, large independents, bank trust departments, foundations, churches, universities and individuals. EnergyNet's technological reach presents an oil and gas property portfolio to thousands of buyers with multi-billion-dollar buying power. EnergyNet maximizes divestment returns by enabling sellers to achieve the highest prices for properties in the industry and to drive down costs as well.
Read Testimonials from other EnergyNet buyers and sellers.
EnergyNet prides itself on providing a marketplace for oil and gas transactions focusing on both customer service and the flexibility of an Internet platform.
Our home office is in Amarillo, Texas with additional Business Development Representatives in Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; and Denver, Colorado. Please see our contact information page for detailed information about our Business Development Representatives.
Read about EnergyNet staff members on the EnergyNet Staff page.
We are the leading online oil and gas marketplace:
- EnergyNet employs an Internet platform enabling a nationwide marketplace
- EnergyNet has more than 18 years of experience conducting efficient online oil and gas auctions
- EnergyNet offers a range of services beyond the auction, including sealed bid, negotiated sales, state lease sales, farmout placement and private placements
EnergyNet offers a range of advantages for our clients including:
- Place a property for sale when it is convenient for you.
- Let potential buyers bid and re-bid or make offers for a week, a month or a day, etc.
- If you are placing a group of properties up for sale let us know and we will inform Buyers that your sale or negotiation will start at a specific time.
- The structure of the sale is your choice.
The co-founders of EnergyNet.com each have over 30 years of experience in the oil and gas business. They have been active in acquisition and divestiture, exploration and production, producing well operations, drilling, geologic engineering, and land. Let us help you decide the best way to present and divest your properties via EnergyNet.com. We are standing by to help.
Our services also include escrow of sales price and recording of conveyancing documents.
Read about our Business Continuity Plan.
We know you are going to enjoy using EnergyNet.com!
Auctioneer William W. Britain TX Auctioneer License: AUCTNR00013136