Please log in as a buyer to view registration status.
Your Bid Status:
You have not bid on this lot
Auction has ended
12/17/2020 9:54 AM MST / 10:54 AM CST
12/17/2020 11:54 AM MST / 12:54 PM CST
Total Cost at Starting Bid:
(Bonus + Agency Fees + Advanced Rental + 1.5% Buyer Premium)
T. 8 N., R. 78 W., 6TH PM
Sec. 15 SWNW
T. 8 N., R. 78 W., 6TH PM
Sec. 15 SWNW
Rental (1st Year)
Expression of Interest
All bidding and lease sale on BLM parcels listed on this website shall be subject to the statutes, administrative rules and regulations of the BLM per the authority of the Mineral Leasing Act of 1920 as amended and the Mineral Leasing Act for Acquired Lands of 1947, as amended.
A lease issued as a result of this sale will have a primary term of 10 years. It will continue beyond its primary term as long as oil or gas in paying quantities is produced on or for the benefit of the lease. Advance rental at $1.50 per acre for the first 5 years ($2 per acre after that) is due on or before the anniversary date each year until production begins. Once a lease is producing, you must pay a royalty of 12.5 percent of the value or the amount of production removed or sold from the lease. You will find other lease terms on our standard lease form (Form 3100-11, October 2008).
Stipulations are part of the lease and supersede any inconsistent provisions of the lease form. Some parcels are subject to surface use stipulations. They are requirements or restrictions on how you conduct operations.
They become part of the lease and supersede any inconsistent provisions in the lease form. See Sale Notice for stipulation details.
THIS TRACT IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING LEASE STIPULATIONS:
- All lands are subject to Exhibit CO-29 to alert lessee of a paleontological area inventory requirement.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit CO-34 to alert lessee of potential habitat for a threatened, endangered, candidate, or other special status plant or animal.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit CO-39 to protect cultural resources.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit CO-56 to alert lessee of potential supplementary air analysis.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit CO-57 to protect wildlife-migration corridors and winter range.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit GRSG-NSO-46e(1) stipulation to leases in PHMA. No Surface Occupancy in PHMA.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit GRSG-TL-46e within 4 miles of active leks during lekking, nesting, and early brood-rearing (March 1 to July15). No activity associated with construction, drilling, or completions within 4 miles from active leks during lekking, nesting, and early brood- rearing (March 1 to July 15).
- All lands are subject to Exhibit GRSG-LN-46e for leases in PHMA: Limit surface disturbance to 3 percent and limit density of infrastructure to 1 per 640 acres in PHMA.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit KFO-NSO-26 to protect Core Wildlife Areas
- All lands are subject to Exhibit KFO-CSU-15. Oil and gas development and operations, and post-operation rehabilitation, must comply with VRM contrast limits by VRM Objective ensuring that project design does not exceed the following contrast ratings Class Areas by VRM Objective Classes in approved RMPs: Class III: moderate.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit KFO-TL-3 to protect Big Game Crucial Winter Range: Antelope, Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep, Mule deer, White-tailed deer, Elk, Moose.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit KFO-TL-7 to protect Sage Grouse Winter Habitat
- All lands are subject to Exhibit KFO-LN-1 to protect Migratory Bird Nesting Habitat
- All lands are subject to Exhibit KFO-LN-2 to protect Endangered Species.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit KFO-LN-3 to protect Special Status Plants and Wildlife.
- All lands are subject to Exhibit KFO-LN-8 to protect High Value Wildlife Habitat
After all auctions have closed, the successful bidder will be notified via email with closing instructions, including total amount due.
On the day of the sale, you must pay at least the minimum bonus bid of $2 per acre or fraction of an acre; the first year's advance rental of $1.50 per acre or fraction of an acre; and a non-refundable administrative fee of $170, to the BLM State Office by the close of business.
A 1.5% Buyer Premium, calculated as 1.5% of the total bonus, will be added to the cost of this lease.