Please log in as a buyer to view registration status.
Your Bid Status:
You have not bid on this lot
6D 6H 43M 33S
1/25/2022 8:58 AM MST / 9:58 AM CST
2/1/2022 8:58 AM MST / 9:58 AM CST
Total Cost at Starting Bid:
(Bonus + Agency Fees + Advanced Rental + 3% Buyer Premium)
Sec. 16: NW4
Sec. 16: NW4
5 Years (Paid Up)
Rental/Acre (Per Year)
Rental Due At Closing
ND Administrative Fee
- The tracts available for lease are sold on an as is basis, with no representations or warranties regarding the quality of title, ownership, or the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the State.
- The tracts available for lease are subject to the restrictions found in North Dakota Century Code (NDCC) Chapter 15-05, Leasing Coal, Oil, Gas, and Other Rights (www.legis.nd.gov/cencode/t15c05.pdf) and Administrative Rule Chapter 85-06-06 (http://www.land.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/Minerals/rules.pd).
- The burden of due diligence is the bidder's responsibility prior to any auction.
- The lease effective date will be February 2, 2022.
- The royalty rate for Billings, Divide, Dunn, Golden Valley, McKenzie, Mountrail and Williams counties is three/sixteenths (3/16). All other counties are one/sixth (1/6) royalty rate.
- The successful bidder must make payment by wire transfer or automated clearing house (ACH) for all bonus, rental, and buyer's premium owed to the State within 10 days. The State will accept payment from only one bidder per tract; however, a bidder may make multiple payments in one wire or ACH, provided the bidder indicates which tracts are involved in the payment.
- EnergyNet will send the successful bidder an email after the close of the auction with the detailed payment instructions and amounts due to the North Dakota Department of Trust Lands.
The North Dakota Department of Trust Lands Forms and Policies may be found at www.land.nd.gov/surface-minerals-management/mineral-auctions/forms-and-policies.
After all auctions have closed, the successful bidder will be notified via email with closing instructions, including total amount due.
A 3% Buyer Premium, calculated as 3% of the total bonus, will be added to the cost of this lease.