AUCTION NOT YET STARTED
Please log in as a buyer to view registration status.
Your Bid Status:
18D 1H 12M 7S
1/28/2020 10:36 AM CST
2/4/2020 10:36 AM CST
Total Lease Cost at Starting Bid:
(Bonus + Agency Fees + Advanced Rental + 2% Buyer Premium)
Sec. 36: SE4
Sec. 36: SE4
5 Years (Paid Up)
Rental/Acre (Per Year)
Rental Due At Closing
ND Administrative Fee
- The tracts available for lease are sold on an as is basis, with no representations or warranties regarding the quality of title, ownership, or the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the State.
- The tracts available for lease are subject to the restrictions found in North Dakota Century Code (NDCC) Chapter 15-05, Leasing Coal, Oil, Gas, and Other Rights (www.legis.nd.gov/cencode/t15c05.pdf) and Administrative Rule Chapter 85-06-06 (http://land.nd.gov/Docs/Minerals/rules.pdf).
- The burden of due diligence is the bidder's responsibility prior to any auction.
- The lease effective date will be February 4, 2020.
- The royalty rate for Billings, Divide, Dunn, Golden Valley, McKenzie, Mountrail and Williams counties is three/sixteenths (3/16). All other counties are one/sixth (1/6) royalty rate.
- The successful bidder must make payment by wire transfer or automated clearing house (ACH) for all bonus, rental, and bidder's premium owed to the State within 10 days. The State will accept payment from only one bidder per tract; however, a bidder may make multiple payments in one wire or ACH, provided the bidder indicates which tracts are involved in the payment.
- EnergyNet will send the successful bidder an email after the close of the auction with the detailed payment instructions and amounts due to the North Dakota Department of Trust Lands.
S: This tract is within an area identified as essential wildlife habitat. The lessee or lessee's operator must contact the Commissioner prior to any surface activity. Operational mitigation measures to reduce impact, including timing restrictions, location adjustments and reduced or restricted surface occupancy may be required.
P: Indicates leases shall contain a stipulation indicating a paleontological resource has been identified on this tract and may need to be protected. At least 20 days prior to any surface disturbance, our lessee shall notify the Department of Trust Lands of the intended surface disturbance. The Commissioner of University and School Lands will consider advice from the Historical Society and Geological Survey to determine what, if any, protection shall be necessary under Sec. 85-06-06-12 of the Board of University and School Lands' rules and regulations.
After all auctions have closed, the successful bidder will be notified via email with closing instructions, including total amount due.
A 2% Buyer Premium, calculated as 2% of the total bonus, will be added to the cost of this lease.