This special Power of Attorney is made this ______ day of __________, ____.
WHEREAS, _____________________________________________ as (Principal), whose address is __________________________________ does hereby appoint, _______________________________ whose address is ________________________________________________ its true and lawful agent (attorney in fact), with full power of substitution, with the following powers to be exercised for the principal and in the principal's name, place and stead and for the Principal's use and benefit in participating in EnergyNet.com, Inc.'s on-line oil and gas properties auctions.
1. To contract to sell oil and gas properties and related equipment in the on-line auction.
2. To bid and/or purchase oil and gas properties and related equipment in the on-line auction.
3. To deliver and execute all documents necessary to effectuate the purchase and/or sale of oil and gas properties in the on-line auction.
4. To contract and bind principal to the terms of EnergyNet.com, Inc.'s Buyers Agreement.
5. To contract and bind principal to the terms of EnergyNet.com, Inc.'s Seller's Agreement.
6. To tender proceeds or receive proceeds from the sale or purchase of oil and gas properties in the on-line auction.
7. To do any act necessary to effectuate the sale or purchase of oil and gas properties in the on-line auction.
Principal further grants to its attorney in fact full power and authority to do and perform every act necessary and property to be done in the exercise of any of the powers stated above as fully as principal could do if present with full power of substitution and revocation, ratifying and confirming all that my attorney shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of these powers.
This special power of attorney is to remain active for participation in EnergyNet.com, Inc.'s on-line auction until revoked in writing by the principal and receipt of said revocation by certified mail to EnergyNet.com, Inc.
Any reproduced copy and or electronic transmission of this signed original shall be deemed to be an original counterpart of this special power of attorney.
State of _______________§
County of ______________§
This document was acknowledged before me this ____ day of ____________, ____ by
State of ___________________
My commission expires: _____
Return to EnergyNet.Com