Our Technical Process
EnergyNet drives superior outcomes for our clients by following our differentiated formula to achieve a successful transaction.
- Evaluation engineers and geologists work with the seller to understand the asset prior to the sale
- Further research is conducted on the asset, the basin, lateral length, proppant per foot, type curve analysis, offset activity, etc.
- An executive summary/development road map is created to serve as the asset summary
- The data room presentation is built and shared with prospective buyers (A one to two-hour meeting to walk through the asset attributes is encouraged.)
- Business development and marketing teams reach out to qualified, screened buyers to proactively set up technical meetings
Technical Analysis Services
The Technical team uses PHDWin, Aries, Spotfire, Enverus Geologic Overviews, Subsurface Analytics, Operator Intelligence, and other proprietary tools to support the evaluation and to perform:
- In-depth reviews of single well economics
- Detailed reviews of completion metrics
- Expert analysis of type curves based on year, completions, lateral length, spacing, and proppant per foot
- Detailed comparisons between operators, reservoirs, fields, and stratigraphic columns for the asset area
- Creation of engineering reserves databases which calculate and verify lease expense data, shrinks, yields, differentials, and ownership
If you are not already registered as a bidder on EnergyNet, you can do so by clicking here.